- Name: Io McGann
- Age: 19
- Height: 5'5"
- Pronouns: She/her
- Sexuality: Lesbian/Demisexual
- Family: Hudson (father), Gia (mother), Deimos (brother), Rhea (sister), Puck (brother), Copernicus (cat)
- Likes: Spicy food, extremely late nights, city lights, driving, the concept of exotic pets, astrophysics and space
- Dislikes: Mornings, heat, public speaking, tight crowds
- Demeanor: Never the first to speak, prickly to strangers, generous to friends, easily distracted, often introspective
- Strengths: Independent, conscious
- Weaknesses: Anxious around strangers, mean as default, doesn’t often question incorrect assumptions
Io McGann is the next in a long line of demon hunters in her family. The McGann family has successfully hunted and killed demons in the human dimension for centuries and has made a lucrative sum of money doing so, despite the idea of demon hunting having a roughly similar level of societal acceptance and belief as palm readers. It is generally accepted that all members of the McGann family will learn how to properly identify a demon and how to shoot. Luckily for Io, she is the best shot the McGann family has seen since its inception. Unluckily, she hardly cares to hunt demons at all.
Io is a tough person to know beyond passing recognition. Deliberately short with strangers and acquaintances, she would much prefer to be left alone to her own devices. That isn't to say she is always mean or actively dislikes people for no reason; on the contrary, she is generally agreeable when forced to interact with others. She simply only affords what it necessary, then will put her headphones back in and bury her head in her playlists. She is a woman unsure of her future, but certain of her present, and that is all she cares to devise.